School of Music
This school year at BSV we’ve built some new soundproof booths equipped with different instruments for the students to use.
These new spaces have allowed us to create a School of Music for all our students who wish to learn to play an instrument such as the guitar, drums, violin, ukulele, piano or take singing lessons.
Students will receive 30 minutes/week of private music tuition across the school year (30 sessions in total).
This lesson will take place during the school day; lesson times will change on a weekly basis.
What do we want to achieve with our School of Music?
- Stimulate their imagination and creativity
- Improve their cognitive abilities
- Increase their coordination
- Sharpen their hearing capacity
- Build a new bridge to socialisation amongst students
Our main objective is for students to enjoy music whilst they learn more about musical language.