School of Music
This school year at BSV we’ve built some new soundproof booths equipped with different instruments for the students to use.
These new spaces have allowed us to create a School of Music for all our students who wish to learn to play an instrument such as the guitar, drums, violin, ukulele, piano or take singing lessons.
Our main objective is for students to enjoy music whilst they learn more about musical language.
In this way we will be able to:
- Stimulate their imagination and creativity
- Improve their cognitive abilities
- Increase their coordination
- Sharpen their hearing capacity
- Build a new bridge to socialisation amongst students