New learning environment designed for Early Years students
In Early Years Foundation Stage the basis of children’s intellectual learning and development begins. At BSV we consider that students start learning through experiences and the greater these experiences are, greater will be their growth in order for them to develop new knowledge and understanding.
- Creation of a new independent entrance for the Early Years students.
- Full renovation of all the Early Years classrooms with an innovative design and versatile furniture.
- Restrooms will now be inside the classrooms to make movement easier for the younger students.
- Flexible and multipurpose spaces that facilitate active and collaborative learning.
- Dynamic, energetic and inspiring environment where children can develop their imagination and creativity.
- Classrooms where to explore, discover and enjoy through multisensory experiences.
- Redesign of the Early Years dining room.