BSV finishes the 6th Form expansion project with a total of 1200m2 of facilities
BSV’s commitment with excellence can be seen in these facilities which aim to continue offering the best environment for both the personal and educational development of the students.
- 325m2 of new facilities connected to the 880m2 opened on the 2019-2020 school year.
- New main entrance with an independent reception area.
- Makerspace classroom which allows project based learning and collaboration between students.
- Creation of new study areas with work cubicles or pods in order for students to work alone or collaboratively.
- Incorporation of new lockers.
- Environment that help students become more independent whilst they gain more self-confidence and autonomy.
- Redesign of the Secondary and 6th Form dining room.